Monday, July 18, 2005

HOLY SHIT!

Howard Stern Fired


I wake up every day at 6:00AM and expect the Stern show to be playing, amusing me as I get ready for work. What do I hear instead - some disclaimer saying that Howard Stern, the original shock jock, the king of the radio, has been terminated, and David Lee Roth, “the new Jew”, is replacing him as of today.

And after listening to only 15 minutes of Roth’s new show, let me be the first to blog that it is absolutely worthless. This guy is about as entertaining as a wet stuffed animal.

I’m not necessarily a Stern fan; he generally doesn’t know what he’s talking about and can be very bitchy. But the guy gets stupid girls to strip down to their birthday suits in order to get money for titty implants, and so many more incredible things that if I were to try I know I’d get arrested.

Also, without a doubt, Artie is the funniest person on the show and was the reason I started listening and tuned in almost daily.

Stern’s move to Sirius satellite radio has been hyped for well over either months now, and though he will definitely take some time off before starting his new job I’m sure the show will be the same good old show.

2 comments:

Fitz said...

YOU GOT SERVED!

it was fake.

Bill said...

blast, I'm dumb.