Sunday, April 30, 2006

Movies Coming in 2008

...and beyond.

The Green Hornet has been suspended for some reason, not that it would have been a great success anyway, I never followed any Marvel books so I have no idea what TGH is about.
Jurassic Park 4...this time, the T-Rex is back...again...and he's still pissed!
Puss In Boots, starring Antonio Banderas as the lovable cat we all know from Shrek 2.
Terminator 4, I don't want to spoil the whole thing for you...but I hear he fights a robot from the future...maybe even the past!
Sin City 3
The Smurfs
Batman Begins Sequel (Untitled)


And in 2009...
Captain America, and an Untitled Superman Returns Sequel

4 comments:

Fitz said...

Batman Begins sequal is the only one I can say I'm looking forward to

Bill said...

This just announced...in 2011 the Captain America Untitled Sequel.

Unknown said...

>...this time, the T-Rex is back...again...and he's still pissed

Jurrasic Park 4 could be the worst movie EVER, taking the title away from Jurrasic Park 3

Anonymous said...

Batman Begins Sequel is going to be off the chain!!