Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Why I Hate the OC



It’s raining heavily again, and that means a sinking house and bitchin’ Subway deals. This city is just one disappointment after another.

Take for instance Venice Beach. I went there last week on Spring Break and there were absolutely zero hot sluts in thongs or g-strings. Granted it was a weekday, and it’s apparently better on the weekends, but there’s no reason I shouldn’t have seen at least one attractive female with her ass hanging out during SPRING BREAK.

My overall impression of the city can be summed up by my first day here. I was walking around campus, and some dude tried selling me speakers out of the back of his Chester van, then some other guy tried selling me watches while waiting for my food in Jack In The Box.

Onto music. The majority of people here listen to fake punk, and only fake punk. I wouldn’t be bothered by it so much, but for some reason people mistake this for good music. Wake up LA, just because it’s new doesn’t mean it’s good. There’s a guy that lives in my house that listens to nothing but Greenday all the time. He sings AND drums along with every single song. And he sucks at it. Also, he smokes out every night and is about as smart as a fucking stoned ass monkey. Guess what position he holds in the fraternity? I won’t say, but it’s about as obvious as you would think.

I wouldn’t tolerate this town if it weren’t for living right next to 3 different sororities, and seeing all the hot sorostitutes tanning and wearing slutty outfits all the time.

That’s all for now, check back soon for why I love the OC.

2 comments:

Shmorg said...

Throw up some pics of those hot sorostitutes.

Fitz said...

yes, hot sluts.