Monday, October 18, 2004

Johnny Depp: “I’m no heartthrob.”

In a recent interview, Johnny Depp stated that he doesn’t really understand why everyone sees him as one of Hollywood’s leading men. Gee Johnny, maybe it’s the hair and that packed-ass wallet. Even at age 41, this guy has the broads lining up for him!

Depp recently celebrated the premiere of his latest movie ”Finding Neverland” in London. He is apparently very likely to win his first Oscar with his most recent role. Finding Neverland is a movie based on James Barrie, the creator of Peter Pan. The movie follows the life of Barrie from the inception of Peter Pan to the premiere of Peter Pan: The Play. It sounds kinda gay, but if anyone can pull it off, it’s JD.

Johnny Depp has some really great movies, including Pirates of the Caribbean, Secret Window, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Sleepy Hollow, and Nick of Time just to name a few. I can honestly say that I’ll see any Depp movie until he makes a flat out bad movie. (I have the same theory when it comes to The Rock’s movies.)

Some interesting up-coming projects for Depp are as follows: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory as Willy Wonka (2005), and Pirates 2 as Jack Sparrow (2006). Depp will also be the executive producer for The Rum Diary, due out in 2006.

5 comments:

Fitz said...

ok, i went to imdb.com to look at Depp's movies, and I will now list the good ones. If I do not list it, it doesn't mean its bad, it just means i would not recommend it.

-Nightmare on Elm Street 1
-Edward Scissorhands
-Ed Wood
-Donnie Brasco
-Blow
-Pirates of the Carribean


Also, I'm cracking up at "Gee Johnny maybe it's the..packed ass wallet"

Byron said...

Whatever happened to Skeet Ulrich?

Fitz said...

Skeet Ulrich was last seen as a poster behind the bed of Saddam Hussein and Satan in South Park:Bigger, Longer, Uncut.

Bill, how did you get a spam-bot that quick? I don't have one yet. In face, I don't think Byron's even had one yet.

BUY A FLAT SCREEN CLICK HERE
BUY A FLAT SCREEN CLICK HERE
BUY A FLAT SCREEN CLICK HERE
BUY A FLAT SCREEN CLICK HERE

Bill said...

Fitz: I should have left off all Tim Burton movies, but I put the ones I liked the best. I havent seed Ed Wood, so I left that off. Same with Donnie Brasco. I dont think Nightmare on Elm Street is a "good" movie, but I can certainly appreciate it as one of the great horror films. Blow is just as good as any other Jonny movie, in my opinion.
And as for getting a spam message that quickly, obviously the spammers that this is an extreemely high traffic website...so high traffic I am from now on going to describe it as an "xxtreemely high traffic website". Thats right, bitches, 2 x's.

Byron said...

You guys also use exxtrelmely weak software.